CORONAVIRUS - Local Support
During the Covid 19 pandemic, details of LOCAL support can be found here. For national information see the Government website.
St Luke's Church at night
Welcome to the Parish web site of Cold Higham. We are a small community in South Northamptonshire comprising the ancient settlements of Cold Higham, Grimscote, Fosters Booth (West), Potcote and the surrounding rural area.
Cold Higham Parish Council provides YOUR local services. For details about the Council use the Main Menu on the left of the screen.
Our website aims to provide information about ALL services, whether provided by the Parish, District or County Council. Search the A-Z of Services via the Main Menu or use the keypad on the right.
For information about the parish hall or St Luke's Church, please click the links on the left panel. The parish clerk is not responsible for these places.
A lot of other information is also available through the site:
- Under Community in the Main Menu other organisations in the Parish can be found, as well as a What's On calendar.
- Catch up with local news items (the latest will appear on the Home Page below).
- Find local groups and businesses in our Community Directory.
- Many other useful contacts can be found under Useful Links.
- See some local scenery in the Gallery.
- Use the Search facility (enter a keyword) or browse the site (you can use the Site Map) to find whatever you are looking for.
If you have news to tell, local photos to display, events to publicise we would love to hear about them.
Some pages are still under construction, but if you cannot find what you want or would like to recommend any improvements to our website then please contact us.
Posted: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 15:43 by Site Editor
Northamptonshire Police, Fire and Crime Commissioner, Stephen Mold, is in the process of writing his first joint plan for the county's Police Force and Fire and Rescue Service and would like to hear your views.
For the first time, this is a plan for both police and fire, reflecting Stephen's responsibility to set the strategic direction for both services in Northamptonshire. It is not an exhaustive list of all the activity that will happen, but it is intended to set the key priorities for both organisations. More »
The priorities proposed are:
- effective and efficient response
- prevention that keeps the county safe
- protect and support those who are vulnerable
- modern services that are fit for the future
- deliver effective justice.
A number of objectives are set out under each of these priorities for the Chief Constable and Chief Fire Officer to deliver jointly and with partners.
I would be grateful if you could feed back your views by completing our short survey here, by Sunday 7th November.
To ensure that this plan is fit for purpose we'd like to hear from as many people in our community as possible. » Less
Posted: Sun, 17 Oct 2021 09:49 by Site Editor
The Church will be open for tea/coffee and homemade cakes from 11am to 2pm on Saturday 23 Oct (NEXT SATURDAY). All are welcome.
Posted: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 14:14 by Site Editor
The latest Newsletter, which includes details of the new Beat Busses starting on their rounds, can be seen on the Police Pages (https://www.coldhigham-pc.gov.uk/neighbourhood-police.html)
Earlier News Items
For earlier news items go to News