Public Services

Street lighting is supplied by EON, and is paid for by the Parish Council. To report a broken light please contact the Clerk.

Water and sewerage services are provided by Anglian Water.

The local bus service is provided by Country Lion. See Bus Stops & Shelters for details of the service.